2012. december 30., vasárnap

Collage Maker


I recently found a great website. I'm not a very good gift giver. Some of you might already know this. I hate planning in advance what to give and then spend hours and days on actually finding that one particular item. My grandma's birthdays was coming and I didn't know what to get her. Then I had this amazing idea. What do grandmothers do most of the time? Reminisce. Tell me you didn't have at least once an old person sitting next to you on the bus showing her grandkids' photos. They love thinking about old memories and share it with others again and again.

So I thought a collage with our pictures would make the perfect gift for her. I quickly googled it and I found this the most simple and fun collage maker. It's really easy to use this webpage. You can create your own collage with the pictures you choose. If something wouldn't be clear there are instructions what to do. There are different resolutions you can choose from which gives you different opportunities. You can even choose the background and add text. It didn't take me longer than 5 minutes to create my grandma's present. And all this from the comfort of my home without all the hustle and bustle.

My grandma loved the collage. She even cried as she looked through the images. It brought back some nice memories. The collage contained 5 pictures. Two from my childhood and three which were taken recently. I was really satisfied with myself for having this awesome idea. I have used the collage maker several times since then. It's quick, simple and suitable for everyone. You can do a collage for your friends or family. You just have to find some pictures that you took together. My acquaintance used it to promote her business. So as you can see you can use it for various reasons. What I think is the best thing is that after you are ready with your collage you can share it on facebook. Your friends can see and like what you've done. You can also order items (such as pillow, mug, poster) with your pictures on it. I highly recommend everyone to try it. You won't regret it.

Go checkt it out here: http://www.collagemaker.me/
The one below is just one of the many collages I made with it.



Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése